"We have been providing audit and consulting services for more than 22 years an we have always been open in public. Nevertheless nowadays business world and growth of the company require more serious and systematic approach to cover company activities.
Our actual and potential clients and other stakeholders can easily get the information on management, history, services and partners, promotion and main purposes of the company directly from the official records. Explore our site."
"Our team is made up of very professional people. We love our work! Our strength rests not only in the unique experience and expertise we have gained over many years of working. There are a lot of versatile, gifted, creative people among us, which enables us to find original solutions for our clients' business. We are like a single united organism, working continuously and in a coordinated manner!"
«The Institute for Enterprise Issues» (IEI) provides legal, audit, valuation, investment, managerial and marketing consulting services to private companies and state organizations.
The Institute was established as a limited liability company (LLC) in February, 1992. It was founded on the base of a team of lawyers who served four large firms (two Russian and two Lithuanian).
Now, with a wealth of experience behind it, IEI follows its fundamental principles:
IEI is an independent company, the shares of which are hold by its senior managers Vladimir Romanovsky and Natalya Mochulovsky. The company does not belong to any other business structure and its decisions depend solely on the client's best interest.
IEI has been the largest consulting company in Russia's northwest region since 1997, and is one of Russia's leading consulting companies. IEI has had a representative office in Moscow since 2000. We provide services for our clients in all regions of Russia, as well as abroad. IEI's clients are the largest companies in the country: natural monopolies, state unitary enterprises, state ministries and agencies.
IEI's core team of experts was formed in the 1990s. Presently the company has about 300 specialists.
We devote considerable effort to developing the quality of our services by continuously improving our experts' professionalism. We work according to corporate standards, analyze our previous work experience and develop our company practice.
A system of quality control has been implemented in the company and is certified under ISO 9001-2008.
The professional liability of our auditors and appraisers is insured by «AlfaStrakhovanie».
IEI became a member of Kreston International in 2004. Kreston International is one of the global network of independent accounting firms.
IEI became the first full member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) among companies from northwest Russia in 2005.
IEI has been a member of the Russian-British Chamber of Commerce and a consultant of the Consulate General of Germany in St.Petersburg since 2006.
IEI has been a member of the Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce since 2008.
IEI is a member of the St. Petersburg of Commerce and Industry Chamber and the Leningrad Region Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
We are an open company. Detailed information about IEI can be found in the reference materials of «Expert RA» rating agency and on our corporate web-site.
Our team is made up of professionals with a similar vision.
Our goal is to achieve prosperity and success for our clients.
We consider our work to be a contribution to the social and economic development of Russia.
Licenses and regalia
GT № 0038902 for conducting work with restricted data considered to be a state secret, registration № 6143 dated March 15, 2012. Validity of the license till May 12, 2020.
- Since 1997, IEI is the largest company in the North-West Federal District and annually takes top position in the region in published ratings.
- IEI has repeatedly been accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of the UK as a provider of all ACCA training courses.
- IEI has Gold Approved status from the ACCA international educational association.
- IEI has an ACCA quality certificate in its university and college registration program.
- IEI is accredited with the Federal Agency for Construction, Housing and Utilities.
- The Institute for Enterprise Issues is a member of Kreston International, an international network of audit firms, which is one of the 12 largest accounting networks in the world.
- The Institute for Enterprise Issues is one of the leaders in legal consulting.
- The quality control system at Institute for Enterprise Issues was inspected and declared to be incompliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- The quality control system at CJSC Audit Company Institute for Enterprise Issues was inspected and declared to be incompliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- The quality control system at LLC Institute for Enterprise Issues and CJSC Audit Company Institute for Enterprise Issues was inspected and declared to be incompliance with ISO 9001:2008.
- The Institute for Enterprise Issues is a member of the Russian-Finnish Chamber of Commerce.
- Since June 2010, the Institute for Enterprise Issues has been a member of the Guild of Managers and Developers.
- The Institute for Enterprise Issues was the first company in north-western Russia to become a member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) – the World Business Organization.
- Furthermore, our company is registered in the DACON database maintained by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD).