Financial and management consulting
Strategy and strategic management:
- design of a developmental strategy (strategic positioning);
- design of strategic plans (strategic planning);
- development of restructuring plans for companies/groups, including projects for reforming non-core activities;
- development and implementation of strategy aimed at company management systems using BSC methodology (Balanced Scorecard).
Economic and financial management:
- analysis and development of recommendations to increase the efficiency of financial and economic activity;
- development and implementation budgeting system setup;
- development and implementation of management accounting system;
- development of cost management system.
Organizational and process design:
- management system audit;
- description and optimization of business processes;
- development and optimization of organizational management structure;
- development of regulating documentation;
- development of staff motivation systems, including KPI-based (key performance indicator) systems.
Investment and financial consulting:
- optimization of investment process management;
- development (expert examination) of feasibility studies and business plans for investment projects;
- development of recommendations on the ways and structure of financing projects;
- assistance in searching for potential investors;
- project support at all stages of the investment process;
- due diligence execution (complex examination of a subject company's financial, legal, organizational and management aspects);
- consulting support of mergers and acquisitions;
- development of programs to increase the investment appeal of a business;
- assistance in preparing to access capital markets.
Head of Financial and Management Consulting Department(812) 703-43-18 phone for communication