Organizational Consulting Department
I. Development, implementation in the company and preparation for certification of quality management system as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
1) Analysis of the existing management and documentation system of the company.
Scope of work:
- complex analysis of products/services quality management in the company. Analysis of the existing management system, strong and weak aspects of company’s quality activities;
- estimation of the company’s staff readiness for changes connected with development and implementation of new standards of activities.
- company’s documents that can be used in a created quality management system (QMS);
- activities of departments to assure products/services quality;
- organization, administrative and information documents of the company;
- information on the quality of provided products/services;
- formalized business processes;
- other objects, including relationship/interaction of the company’s departments to each other and the whole company – to clients/consumers.
The analysis of actual quality management determines:
- to what extend the existing documentation system of the company complies with the requirements of the international standard (ISO 9001:2008);
- to what extend the existing management system of the company complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008;
- to what extend the company staff is ready for changes connected to development and implementation of new standards of activities.
The result of the first step is a basic plan of development and implementation of the company’s QMS.
2) Development of the quality management system of the company.
Scope of work:
- introductory seminar for top management regarding the main provisions and principles of the QMS;
- working group organization for QMS development and implementation. Approval of the communication scheme between the working group members, consultants and managers;
- preliminary training of the working group members regarding the main provisions and procedures of QMS implementation;
- elaboration and approval of a detailed plan of QMS development and implementation;
- development of the Quality Policy, quality objectives of the company;
- determination of the company’s main and auxiliary processes;
- development of the Quality Assurance Manual;
- development of compulsory documented procedures required by ISO 9001:2008;
- development of regulatory documents for business processes and operating/main activities of the company;
- development/amendment of organization, administrative and information documents;
- correction/amendment of documents for a product/service and production processes;
- correction/amendment of documentation containing the values of controlled characteristics and parameters of works/services quality.
The result of the second step is a system of documents reflecting the company’s activities in quality management and complying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
3) Support in QMS implementation and holding of internal QMS audits.
Scope of work:
- supervision of quality management principles execution by the company;
- consulting employees on the work at QMS conditions;
- determination of the company’s needs in QMS documentation amendment, if necessary – consultations on documents amendment and/or new documents development;
- support in internal audits performed by the company employees trained at special courses.
The result of the third step is a report on the company’s QMS degree of completion for external pre-certification and certification audits.
4) Support in external audits of the company’s QMS.
- support of the company during external pre-certification audit performance by a certification body for conformity to ISO 9001:2008;
- consulting of employees on closing the nonconformance detected during the pre-certification audit;
- support of the company during external certification audit performance by a certification body for conformity to ISO 9001:2008.
5) Support of the company’s QMS functioning.
- consulting support of the company for the period between proving of the Conformity Certificate and before renewing of certification.
II. Modeling management system of the company.
III. Company image management.
IV. Turn-key structure. Establishment and arrangement of a new section, department or affiliate functioning, minimization of time and risks of clients.
V. Strategic planning.
Human resources management
- Staff audit.
- Modeling of the human resources management system of the company.
- Staff evaluation.
- Creation of internal corporate staff training system.
- Organization and holding of corporate training events.
- Building-up of a staff motivation system.
- Formation of organizational culture.
- Documentation support of the company’s functional field: development of job descriptions (according to GOST); elaboration of Regulation of structural subdivisions; development of documentation system regulating the activities of the company staff.
- Cooperation experience with large companies as well as small and medium-size enterprises.
- Complex approach to resolving of set tasks, possibility to involve experts in different fields.
- Individual approach to each client: development of services complex as per the needs and objectives of the client.
- Wide range of instruments and methods of work.
- Smooth teamwork of qualified experts.
- Flexible pricing policy.