Commercial and Corporate Law
- expert examination of documents concerning their compliance with current law, as well as the client's interests;
- legal analysis of commercial risks;
- analysis of the validity of a third party's claim to property;
- intellectual property audit in order to reveal potential risks of a breach of law;
- legal audit of corporate documents.
Legal analysis of transactions and documents; preparation of expert reports concerning business projects and documents:
- expert examination of agreements and documents to determine their compliance with current legislation and the client's interests;
- expert examination of the legality of transactions (including transactions with shares of joint-stock companies and allotment of company stakes in limited liability companies) and the method for completing such transactions;
- analysis of policies and decisions made by governmental bodies as concerns their legality and/or justification;
- analysis of judicial practice and law enforcement decisions connected with the completion of particular transactions and/or the effectiveness of specific documents.
Protection of property rights:
- developing strategies for legal protection of property rights, including opposition strategies against third parties' control over a client's property;
- implementation of a system of measures for protecting the client's property from infringement of third parties.
Integrated legal support of the client's business:
- legal support of the client's current commercial activity;
- consulting and preparation of legal decisions on a variety of issues in commercial, civil, administrative and corporate law;
- development of contractual relationships within holding companies and drafts of contracts within this system;
- corporate consulting.
Representation of the client's interests:
- in negotiations with business partners;
- in governmental and legal entities;
- in arbitration court and general courts.
- development of protection strategies;
- compiling and filing statements of claims and appeals;
- appeal of decisions (or negligence) of officials and/or governmental bodies;
- pleas concerning appeals;
- compilation of references, addendum, petitions, claims, observations;
- participation in judicial procedures.
Head of Legal Department(812) 703-30-06 phone for communication