The many years of successful experience in business valuation have established IEI’s steady business reputation on the market of business consulting services in general. The high level of personal competence of the company’s staff and their wide practical experience enable the company to execute operations of steadily high performance quality.
Services offered by the Business Valuation Department include:
- business appraisal (blocks of shares, stakes in a company's authorized capital) for the purposes of:
- sale or acquisition of assets;
- additional share issues;
- buyout of stockholders’ minority interest
- legal proceedings and shareholders disputes;
- preparation of financial reports, including under IFRS;
- checking the fairness of the selling price offered by sellers, financial analysis of the operating activities of the investment subject (financial due diligence);
- valuation of intellectual property (patents, licenses, know-how, trademarks, goodwill);
- development of methodologies for valuation of unique business entities, conducted in conjunction with government institutions;
- expert support of organizational activity on implementing projects (submission of expert reports to state authorities, courts, boards of directors and general shareholders meetings).
The business appraisal department has valuated a wide range of the largest enterprises in the country, and possesses vast experience interacting with the “Big Four” consulting companies as well as reconciling appraisal reports with various banks.